Monday, May 6, 2013

BOOK OF RACHEL November, 2016

BOOK OF RACHEL   Pages 265, 66, 67

From the back of the shelter, I heard, "Careful the stairs are steep. Don't be in a hurry."
I took my time and got to the bottom. There was only one way to go so I went that way. Through two open doors I traversed until stepping into a well light room with vegetables growing in abundance. Bill was on his knees cutting a cucumber from its root, placing it in a basket that held other vegetables, such as tomatoes and peppers.  
“Come on in a give me a hand. Nothing brings you closer to God then working with the land his wisdom created for life to exist.”
I stepped onto the fertile sole and got down on my knees to help. There was broccoli standing almost two feet high with heads almost three feet in diameter.
“Yes, that would be a good place to start. Please cut down one of those broccoli heads and clean it up a tad.”
“Clean it,” I asked, being a novice at vegetable gardening.
“Remove the leaves and place the stem and leaves in tat compost box over to your right.”
We worked in silence for a few minutes.
Finally, he said, “Do you know about Incarnates?”
“I’ve heard the term a couple times since I came here from Washington.”
“Well, girl, I think you might be an Incarnate.”
“Still considering the bigger picture, I asked, “Can Incarnates run for President?”
He looked at me quizzingly. “Lincoln is an Incarnate, so yes."
"Is?"
"Once an Incarnate, always an Incarnate,"
"Okay. So what's my advantage to being an Incarnate?"
"You mean besides a direct link to God?"
"What. Wait, I figured it meant living forever."
"No such luck. Some do, but not all"
"I came here for answers, not to get more confused."
"Welcome to my world."
"Am I invited?"
"To my world," he laughed looking up from the tomato plant? "Looks like you’re in."
"Can you tell me about it?"
Working the garden put me in a tranquil mood, especially after blowing up a limo. So I continued working in the below ground garden while he began to talk. He spoke for an hour, about all kinds of things, like the fact that he had set up these communes across the country in order to teach some of us how to survive in extreme conditions, like not knowing where you are and what is eatable. He used the term Godhead for the first time. I asked about what Godhead was, since I believe that term was used in some sort of Hindu religion. 
He said something about the positive and the negative, the negative being the devil, the positive being all spirited life in the Universe. As more positive spirit on any land, any planet, died, the spirit helped the Universe expand. The devil, the negative spirit, doesn't want the Universe to expand, found ways to infest these lands, or planets, turning good to bad, all positive to eternal negative.
I listened as I cut another broccoli, wondering where he was getting this information.
With a big population, mankind no longer has a central nervous system, thanks to things like beliefs, such as religions.
"Do religions have anything to do with Incarnates," I asked.
"About as much as meteorites have to do with the common cold."
That quieted me.
Anyway, it was time for me to go. I had to help somehow with the tenth installment. It was my idea, the use of drones, even though we used Radio Control Airplanes. If I was going to do the oratory, I had to tell the Underground there was a new way to fight this evil that was proliferating throughout earth, and evil that lay dormant for generations until it saw an opening, the overpopulation of earth. Well, that and the confusion of religions all fighting for dominance. Once Religions develops the theory that a good member of another religion is a dead member the evil becomes dominant.
I asked him what his plans were for me, and he said something about he was starting another commune here in the Inner City and he pegged me to oversee the youth he consigned me for later recolonization. That was it. Even a genius can take only so much before reaching overload.
I left Bill there and kissed Angela at the door and walked back to Dwaine's.

No comments:

Post a Comment