Friday, October 12, 2012

DIVINE HAND DESCRIBED 2

So there I was, 1977, hanging out again in The Valley, playing a little experimental jazz. The story, 'THE DIVINE PLAN', stayed in my head. an obseccion  I knew had to be written. So, over the course of the next couple months, when I was 26, I completed the 33 page stort story, 'THE DIVINE PLAN'. I don't remember how it gor from hand to type. It wasn't me. An the time, certain people offered the help since they could see how strong my odseccion was. At the time, I only let a few read 'THE DIVINE PLAN'. encluding my girlfriend at the time, Debbie. Turns out, she had some connections to film production and she saw a hit when she read it. I asked how she liked it. Her coment "Tits". I never heard a woman say tits before. What a thrill. I told her I wasn't ready yet,the story not yet fully developed by myself as I was seening it in my dreams and when I was awake. BOOK OF SIGKindle Edition

Gary Braithwaite

No comments:

Post a Comment