Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Divine Hand

In 1979, I wrote a book called 'The Divine Plan'. It was written in 34 hours. Something controlled my hand as I wrote, having not written anything before. A Divine presence, an angel, something outside my realm of thinking caused me to write this story about Earth's near future. That Divine Presence told me to title my book, 'The Divine Plan'.
Being hand written a the beginning of the Word Processors, I bought a hand held recording device and had a secretarial company in Calabasas, type my story. It is on a 9"floppy.
One copy of 'The Divine Plan' went to Pinnacle Publishing which sent back a positive sounding rejection notice. They liked the story.
Another copy I sent to myself Register mail, that was how ownership was proved back then.
Finally, this last December,  I opened envelope and read my book. Some of the professies written in the book had already come to pass, and the others were soon to follow. I realized God had intended the world to know and understand The Divine Plan, as told to me spiritually all those years ago.
So I updated it, typed it to computer, renamed it 'Book of Sig' because there are already lots of books titled 'The Divine Plan'. Too much confusion.

So, if you want to know what is about to happen here on earth between 2012 and 2018, read my book available with link below.

BOOK OF SIG [Kindle Edition]

No comments:

Post a Comment