Sunday, October 14, 2012

DIVINE HAND DESCRIBED 1978 to 1980

 For a year after writing the 33 page treatment of THE DIVINE PLAN, I continued as a carpenter(drywall) but with this huge story hanging and developing in my head. I broke into the fringes of the movie Industry, knowing THE DIVINE PLAN should be made into a movie. About this time was the first movie I was in. Rocky III, followed quickly with Beastmaster and a few others, soon joining AFTRA, with one appearance on a Soap Opera under my belt. Boy I love the Movie Industry. Right now I have 3 scripts in development.


Enough about me. I'm trying to describe how I created on paper the Divine Spirits Message given to me between 1975 and 1980.

I knew I was probably creating not another religion, but a more straightforward belief in GODHEAD.  By about 3 PM the following day, Sunday, I completed my work. In 33 hours, in 1979, I wrote the entire story called THE DIVINE PLAN, the story of today and The End of Days.  It was titled what the spirits told me to title it.   THE DIVINE PLAN, ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE. And that is what it is, The Divine Order of the Universe in story form, designed to help us live during the times almost on us. Read and understand The Divine Plan.

Next blog will be about events in the early 80's.

BOOK OF SIG [Kindle Edition]


No comments:

Post a Comment